Welcome to Worthtrackers.com. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy (the “Policy”) outlines the procedures and processes that we follow in response to notices of alleged copyright infringement. This Policy is designed to comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide URLs or other specific information to help us locate the allegedly infringing content.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled in error, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent. Please provide the following information in your counter-notification:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
All notifications of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notifications should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Please note: The above contact information is provided solely for the purposes of receiving notifications and counter-notifications regarding copyright infringement. Please do not send any other communications or inquiries to the designated Copyright Agent.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Policy will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Remember, this template is a starting point, and it’s important to tailor it to your website’s specific needs and consult with a legal professional to ensure that your DMCA page is accurate and compliant with applicable laws.